Our Branch Office on Your Computer
ACUiBranch® is just what the name says it is; our branch office on your computer. You'll love how easy ACUiBranch® is to use from the moment you start using it. And, like your checking, it's FREE. Access the best of our electronic services - at home or on the go.
After your account is opened, you may conduct account transactions, view account histories, schedule transfers, request stop payments, send secure email messages and much more — all free of charge. And, you may sign up for Bill-Pay, a convenient and cost-effective way to send payments to merchants or payees.
- Conduct account transactions
- View account histories
- Schedule transfers
- Request stop payments
- Send secure emails/email messages
- Sign up for Bill-Pay
- Much more!
Access the secure ACUiBranch® by typing your Access ID and Passcode on the login link below or on the home page of our website.
Here’s what you need to know about ACUiBranch®:
- It’s safe. “We have taken every security precaution to select vendors and technology systems that keep your account information confidential, and I am confident we have accomplished that,” notes Steve Swofford, president of Alabama Credit Union. “When you sign up for ACUiBranch®, you’ll see the many layers of security involved — for example, it often takes several attempts to set up your pass code and user identification because the ACUiBranch® system requires that pass codes be extremely difficult for unauthorized users to ‘guess.’”
- It’s easy to use. The best way to learn about ACUiBranch® is to use it. Explore it with confidence — even if you transfer funds and want to reverse the transaction, you simply need to create a new transfer.
- It’s FREE! You pay nothing for ACUiBranch® access.
Want to give it a spin before signing up? Call us to schedule a personal demonstration of ACUiBranch® in any Alabama Credit Union office.
Tips regarding viewing check images via ACUiBranch:
Members can view check images via ACUiBranch when a traditional check clear as a paper draft via our third-party item processor (Corporate America CU). The checks that will not display are those where a merchant converts the paper check to an electronic draft like those at some stores and online merchants. They do not send the checks to our third-party item processor, so our processor can’t link to the check.
This also happens to a lesser extent when an "on us" check — the account is held at Alabama CU — is deposited at the CU and we do a teller command to clear the check from the member's account, on the spot. We intercept it from the traditional item processing route, deduct it from the account immediately, and avoid the expense of sending it to our third-party item processor to circle back to us via the Fed.