It's the VISA® Platinum Credit Card that always fits your lifestyle.
You'll earn valuable ScoreCard Reward points with any level VISA® Platinum Credit Card.
Level 1: An excellent rate, no annual fee and qualifying is easier. That's Level 1 — only 12.9% APR.
Level 2: With no annual fee, extra flexibility when you need it, Level Two's interest rate is only 10.9% APR.
Level 3: For members who prefer the best rate possible -- our lowest rate platinum card available. Only 8.9% APR!
Choose the level that matches your needs, and enjoy low rates, convenience and special benefits with Alabama Credit Union. Download your VISA® Platinum Credit Card application today!
All Alabama Credit Union VISA® Platinum Cards Include:
- No annual fee
- A 25-day grace period for new purchases
- FREE account access using ACUiBranch®
- FREE access to EZCardInfo.com
- No-Fee, convenient VISA® AutoPay privilege
- Auto Rental Insurance as a secondary coverage
- VISA® Travel and Emergency Assistance
- Travel Accident Insurance up to $250,000
- High credit limit, subject to approval
- Balance transfer option — save money right away when you transfer your credit card debts to your new Alabama Credit Union card
- ScoreCard Reward points
- Each dollar spent on retail purchases earns one point
- The program is FREE
- The points remain on the card for 4 – 5 years depending on when they are earned, so you have plenty of time to amass points to get something good
Verified By VISA® is now up and running! A new service provided by VISA which is intended to minimize chargebacks and disputes of internet transactions, 'Verified By VISA' allows cardholders to set up a password to use when making purchases on the Web. This will be required on many sites in the near future; look for the 'Verified By VISA' logo at your merchant's site. Merchants who elect not to participate will be subject to current rules regarding disputed transactions. Alabama Credit Union VISA cardholders can now set up their password. It's fast, easy, free...and it could save you the frustration of dealing with an intercepted credit card number or fraudulent transaction.
You may mail credit card payments to the following address:
Attn: Card Services
P.O. Box 862998
Tuscaloosa, AL 35486
VISA®BALANCE TRANSFER: *APR=Annual Percentage Rate. VISA Balance Transfer Offer available to qualified borrowers who transfer non-Alabama Credit union credit card balances to Alabama Credit Union VISA Platinum Level 1, VISA Platinum Level 2, or VISA Platinum Level 3 credit card account. On December 31, 2013, ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE will change to 12.9% APR for VISA Platinum Level 1; 10.9% APR for VISA Platinum Level 2; 8.9% for VISA Platinum Level 3. Introductory rate applies to balances transferred during promotional period only. Number of payments will increase after APR increases on unpaid balance. No annual fee; other fees and charges may apply. Subject to credit approval; terms and restrictions apply. Offer subject to change without notice. Alabama Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Lender.