You'll earn ScoreCard Rewards with your MasterCard Credit Card
We want you to feel good about your money. So we make it easier to manage your everyday purchases with our MasterCard® Credit Card. Plus, with rates as low as 8.9% APR* and ScoreCard Reward points
earned for every dollar spent on retail purchases, saving money never felt so good.
- No annual fee
- A 25-day grace period for new purchases
- FREE accountaccess using ACUiBranch®
- FREE access to EZCardInfo.com
- Price Protection program
- Identity Theft Resolution Services
- Extended Warranty
- Zero Liability Protection
- Auto Rental Insurance
- MasterCard Global ServiceTM
- High credit limit, subject to approval
- Balance transfer option — save money right away when you transfer your credit card debts to your new Alabama Credit Union card
- ScoreCard Reward points
- Each dollar spent on retail purchases earns one point
- The program is FREE
- The points remain on the card for 4 – 5 years depending on when they are earned, so you have plenty of time to amass points to get something good
MasterCard® SecureCodeTM is a service provided by MasterCard® which is intended to minimize chargebacks and disputes of internet transactions, 'MasterCard® SecureCodeTM' allows cardholders to set up a password to use when making purchases on the Web. This will be required on many sites in the near future; look for the 'MasterCard SecureCode' logo at your merchant's site. Merchants who elect not to participate will be subject to current rules regarding disputed transactions. Alabama Credit Union MasterCard cardholders can now set up their password. It's fast, easy, free...and it could save you the frustration of dealing with an intercepted credit card number or fraudulent transaction.
View Credit Card Statements
Report a Lost/Stolen Credit Card
To report a lost or stolen credit card call 800.991.4961.
Countries blocked due to fraud risk
Japan, North and South Korea, Hong Kong, Singapore, Romania, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, Libya, Myanmar, Slovenia, Sudan, Syria, and Zimbabwe. (only pinned ATM advances can be made in these countries)
South Africa and Saudi Arabia are blocked for all transactions, including ATM advances.
Please note: Point of sale transactions in France are $1,000 U.S. dollars per day on ACU Credit Cards.
You may mail credit card payments to the following address:
Attn: Card Services
P.O. Box 862998
Tuscaloosa, AL 35486