We have a loan product for almost every need.
It’s your turn to shine with a brand new car and low rate loan.
From comparison-shopping and trade-in values to pre-approvals and payment plans, Alabama Credit Union will place you behind the wheel of your dreams in no time.
Whether you’re applying for an auto loan with a 24-month term, or an RV loan with a 120-month term — Alabama Credit Union has many financing options that’ll fit your budget.
- Apply for Pre-Approval — call, click or visit a branch, and your pre-approval status will be entered into our network. Now, you’ll be able to complete your entire transaction at the dealership.
- Apply After Hours — call our authorized LoanLink Center at 888.817.2002 or go online for instant loan approval service.
- Apply for Refi — already found your dream car, but not your dream loan? Ask about the savings of switching your high-rate auto loan to Alabama Credit Union.
Research. Learn. Shop.
Alabama Credit Union puts all the research tools and shopping resources at your fingertips. And all your questions can be answered right from AlabamaCU.com.
- Anytime Advisor® — helpful tips on whether you should buy new or used, dealership financing vs. credit union financing and more!
- Calculate Your Costs — four years or five? $25,000 or $35,000? Interest-free or 3.9 APR? Find out what you can afford before you test drive!
- Search Our inventory — Alabama Credit Union financing is available through dealerships within our network. Visit the Auto Smart Buying Center Link to find your dream car. Within minutes of entering your data, dealers will e-mail their best price to you.
Subject to credit and collateral approval, Alabama CU may refinance or finance an auto loan with loan proceeds up to $1,000 in excess of normal loan-to-value limits. ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE (APR) and terms subject to credit approval; restrictions and conditions apply. The APR offered may differ from the advertised rate, based on borrower’s credit worthiness, debt ratio and collateral offered. We are an Equal Opportunity Lender. Interest will be accrued from time loan is booked. Refinancing may change the APR on the borrower’s existing Alabama CU loan. Any GAP, insurance or mechanical warranty coverage would need to be repurchased if coverage is to be placed on new loan. No prepayment penalty. Membership eligibility required.