The days of exclusive membership policies for Credit Unions are long gone. We'd love for you to join the Alabama Credit Union Family today. To find out if you're eligible, please contact us or visit any Alabama Credit Union branch. Check out the options below to learn more about eligibility.
A Value Partner is an organization or business that partners with Alabama Credit Union to supplement their employee benefit plans with the very best in personal financial services and products. We are proud to have been selected to serve Alabama’s foremost employers, from the Tennessee line to the Gulf Coast.
Formally, Value Partners were known as Select Employee Groups in the credit union industry but we changed the name to Value Partners to further emphasize the ‘value’ a partnership with Alabama Credit Union can provide to the organization or business and their employees. To find out if your employer is among the growing list of our Value Partners, please view our Value Partners List.
Community Residents eligible for membership in Alabama Credit Union are:
- Persons residing, working, or attending school in Blount, Cullman, Fayette, Hale, Jefferson, Lamar, Limestone, Madison, Marion, Marshall, Mobile, Escambia County (AL), Morgan, Shelby, Tuscaloosa, Walker or Winston counties of Alabama
- Persons residing, working, attending school, or owning property in Baldwin County, Alabama -- we are Baldwin County's Credit Union®!
- Persons residing, working, or attending school in Escambia County in Florida (South of 98 and West of Blue Angel Parkway) See Perdido Key Area Membership Map.
- Businesses located in Baldwin, Blount, Cullman, Fayette, Hale, Jefferson, Lamar, Limestone, Madison, Marion, Marshall, Mobile, Morgan, Shelby, Tuscaloosa, Walker or Winston county
- Retired employees, widows, widowers and children of employees of the above employee groups, anyone related by blood or marriage to a current member of Alabama Credit Union, and organizations of such persons.
Current associations eligible for membership in Alabama Credit Union are:
- Members of The Secret Meals Association
- Members, Tuscaloosa County Chapter of The UA National Alumni Association
- Members of The University of Alabama National Alumni Association
- Members of UAH Alumni Association
- Students of The University of Alabama in Huntsville
- Members of the Future Alumni for Tradition and Excellence
- Members, Hillcrest Gardens Neighborhood Association, Tuscaloosa County
- Members, Clear Creek Colony Homeowners Association, Tuscaloosa
- Members of the Academy Drive Neighborhood Association, Tuscaloosa