Thanks for your interest in Alabama Credit Union, a "Best Companies to work for in Alabama 2013" designation winner.
Click here to view available full-time and part-time positions and complete our online application.
Alabama Credit Union participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify), a program offered by the Department of Homeland Security. This program electronically confirms an employee’s eligibility to work in the United States after completion of the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9). Please read the posters linked below for more information about this program.
- E-Verify Poster-English
- E-Verify Poster-Spanish
- Right to Work Poster- English
- Right to Work Poster- Spanish
Alabama Credit Union’s benefits and compensation package is among the best in the industry. In addition to competitive salary, we’re proud to offer you:
- A 401(k) retirement plan with many investment options for you to choose from, and a matching contribution from Alabama Credit Union;
- Generous vacation and sick-leave accruement, plus paid holidays and personal days to use at your discretion;
- Group life insurance, accidental death and disability insurance, and salary continuance insurance, all paid by Alabama Credit Union
- A comprehensive health benefits program through Blue Cross/Blue Shield; Employee coverage is 90% paid by Alabama Credit Union, and employee may purchase coverage for dependents.
- Dental Coverage is offered through SouthLand Benefit Solutions and 100% paid by Alabama Credit Union for single and family coverage.
- Vision coverage is offered through Humana CompBenefits and is 100% paid for single coverage, and employee may purchase coverage for dependents.
- Continuing education reimbursement at accredited schools and associations, plus our credit union-planned training curriculum, ranging from technology, products, personal development and leadership;
- A teamwork environment that focuses on member service; and
- A bonus plan that, from 1999 - 2012, paid from 4 to 10 percent of base earned salary to every Alabama Credit Union employee.