Thanks for your interest in Alabama Credit Union, a "Best Companies to work for in Alabama 2013" designation winner.
Click here to view available positions and complete our online application.
Alabama Credit Union participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify), a program offered by the Department of Homeland Security. This program electronically confirms an employee’s eligibility to work in the United States after completion of the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9). Please read the posters linked below for more information about this program.
- E-Verify Poster-English
- E-Verify Poster-Spanish
- Right to Work Poster- English
- Right to Work Poster- Spanish
Alabama Credit Union’s benefits and compensation package is among the best in the industry. In addition to competitive salary, we’re proud to offer you:
- A 401(k) retirement plan with many investment options for you to choose from, and a matching contribution from Alabama Credit Union;
- Generous vacation and sick-leave accruement, plus paid holidays and personal days to use at your discretion;
- Group life insurance, accidental death and disability insurance, and salary continuance insurance, all paid by Alabama Credit Union
- A comprehensive health benefits program through Blue Cross/Blue Shield; Employee coverage is 90% paid by Alabama Credit Union, and employee may purchase coverage for dependents.
- Dental Coverage is offered through SouthLand Benefit Solutions and 100% paid by Alabama Credit Union for single and family coverage.
- Vision coverage is offered through Humana CompBenefits and is 100% paid for single coverage, and employee may purchase coverage for dependents.
- Continuing education reimbursement at accredited schools and associations, plus our credit union-planned training curriculum, ranging from technology, products, personal development and leadership;
- A teamwork environment that focuses on member service; and
- A bonus plan that, from 1999 - 2012, paid from 4 to 10 percent of base earned salary to every Alabama Credit Union employee.